A lively interpretation of the iconic Hong Kong skyline is rendered in genuine Swarovski® crystals to create a sparkling cityscape that’s colorfully chic and cool to boot. Expertly crafted in signature Twinface sheepskin, these bold boots keep feet cozy and dry, while a lightweight EVA outsole delivers all-day comfort.
*Please note: Swarovski® crystal design differs from left to right boot.
- 17mm grade "A" Twinface sheepskin, sueded heel guards and nylon binding. Also features our signature UGG® woven label.
- Cushy foam for extra comfort. Covered with a genuine sheepskin sockliner.
- Comfortably light and flexible molded EVA bottom with a patent protected outsole design.
- 14" shaft circumference
- 8" twinface shaft height.
- 1" heel height
- Decorative Swarovski crystals around the UGG heel counter silver logo foil.
- Order full size down, 1/2 size down if in between sizes.
- The sueded side of Twinface sheepskin is susceptible to staining and discoloration if worn in snow or rain. To ensure longevity, please handle with care.
- This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
- Fur Origin: Australia, UK, Ireland or United States
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
- By UGG® Australia; RN# 88276
- This product is made in US, China, or Vietnam, varies by product
- Use UGG® Australia Care Kit for cleaning.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Bought these for the twins, they love them!
- Was this a gift?:
- Everyone Compliments Me
- GOES WITH EVERYTHING
- These Uggs Are Fashionabl
- Unique But Reliable
- Very well put together
- Costs a lot of money
- The Bling Falls Off
- Everyday footwear
- Use for school
ok so yes this is a expensive product but its so reliable it goes with everything so hip and relaxing everyone I know loves the boots and girls would want these but buy them in a size too big because they are just so much money you want to have them in a while overall these are such reliable boots no one can believe the value
- Was this a gift?:
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE ANSWERS
Do you have questions about this product?
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
UGG® Australia footwear is warranted for one year against defective materials and workmanship. This does not extend to problems that arise from normal wear and tear. Slight dye transfer may occur with darker colored sheepskin during first few wears. Lighter colored sheepskin may pickup inks from clothing with which it comes in contact. This discoloration is not covered under the manufacturer's limited warranty.
Because sheepskin is a natural product, there may be some irregularities and variations in color and texture. These traits are characteristic of fine sheepskin and add to the beauty and character of the footwear. These characteristics may cause variations in the fit and wear of some sheepskin products. These irregularities and variations are not covered under the manufacturer's limited warranty.
Authorized UGG® Australia Dealers:
UGG® Australia offers a manufacturer's limited warranty for products purchased from its authorized dealers. UGG® Australia does NOT offer a manufacturer's limited warranty for products purchased from anyone who is not an authorized dealer and it does NOT offer rebates or other special opportunities for products purchased from anyone who is not an authorized dealer.
eBay Sellers/On-Line Auctions and Trade Boards:
UGG® Australia does NOT authorize any of its dealers to sell on eBay, or any other on-line auctions or trade boards. UGG® Australia's agreements with its dealers prohibit sales on auction sites. Accordingly, UGG® Australia does not offer its limited warranty or rebates for products purchased on these sites and will not assist with resolution of any disputes including assistance with Pay Pal refund requests.