Care And Cleaning
How to use the UGG Australia Stain & Water repellant
Treat your boots with UGG® Water and Stain Repellent prior to wearing to avoid any initial staining
- Take the boots to a well-ventilated area.
- Hold the bottle six inches away from the boot and spray evenly, wetting the boot but not soaking it.
- Let damp boots dry naturally for at least 24 hours. DO NOT dry in direct heat or sunlight.
- Once dry, restore your boot’s original look by using the soft side of the suede brush to lightly brush the nap in one direction only.
- Hand wash only. DO NOT use a washing machine.
- Moisten entire surface of sheepskin footwear with clean, cold water.
- Apply a small amount of Cleaner & Conditioner to a clean, wet sponge.
- Gently scrub to clean entire area. Sheepskin has a delicate surface which can be damaged if scrubbed aggressively.
- Rinse clean in clean, cold water. Lightly stuff with paper to hold shape and allow footwear to dry naturally and slowly. DO NOT dry in direct heat or sunlight.
- Once footwear is dry, lightly brush with the soft side of the suede brush in one direction only.
Like any fine garment, sheepskin is delicate and not all stains can be prevented or removed. With proper care and cleaning, you can expect your footwear to last longer, but we in no way guarantee that it will remove all stains NOR prevent stains from occurring.
How to use UGG Australia Sheepskin Cleaner and Conditioner
Specialty Product Care for Fancy Sheepskin, Fancy Suede, and all Leathers
Cleaning instructions for Classic Metallics, Paisley, Mosaic, Embroidered Boots, Croc, Floral, Sweater Knit, Specialty Suede and all other leathers:
- Use a clean, very soft, damp rag and wipe or blot gently.
- Do not rub
- Do not use any cleaning product
- Do not use a brush
- You MAY use UGG Australia Protector product
Our leather boots can be cleaned and protected with any product that is designed for use on leather or nubuck. We do not make a specific UGG Australia cleaning product for any of our leather styles.