WomensBailey Button Triplet
Fit: This style is only offered in whole sizes and the fit runs slightly large. We recommend ordering a half to a whole size smaller. If you are in between sizes, order a size down. If you prefer a good, snug fit, size down a whole size.
Estimate Your Delivery Dates
- 17mm grade "A" Twinface sheepskin. Styles in this collection are designed with an elastic closure and functional wood button that has been laser-etched with our original UGG® logo. Suede heel guards have signature UGG® label.
- Comfortably light and flexible molded EVA bottom with a patent protected outsole design.
- Style Details:
- 11 1/2" twinface shaft height.
- 15" shaft circumference
- 1" heel height
- Black Bailey Button Triplet features black buttons
- Grey Bailey Button Triplet features a Grey/Sand colored heel counter label/logo
- Order full size down, 1/2 size if in between sizes.
- The Bailey Button Bomber Boot
- The sueded side of Twinface sheepskin is susceptible to staining and discoloration if worn in snow or rain. To ensure longevity, please handle with care.
- This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
- Fur Origin: Australia, UK, Ireland or United States
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
- By UGG® Australia; RN# 88276
- Product made in US, China, or Vietnam, varies by product.
- Use UGG® Australia Care Kit for cleaning.
For Another Look, May We Suggest:
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE ANSWERS
Do you have questions about this product?
Do you have questions about this product?Ask a Question
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
UGG® Australia footwear is warranted for one year against defective materials and workmanship. This does not extend to problems that arise from normal wear and tear. Slight dye transfer may occur with darker colored sheepskin during first few wears. Lighter colored sheepskin may pickup inks from clothing with which it comes in contact. This discoloration is not covered under the manufacturer's limited warranty.
Because sheepskin is a natural product, there may be some irregularities and variations in color and texture. These traits are characteristic of fine sheepskin and add to the beauty and character of the footwear. These characteristics may cause variations in the fit and wear of some sheepskin products. These irregularities and variations are not covered under the manufacturer's limited warranty.
Authorized UGG® Australia Dealers:
UGG® Australia offers a manufacturer's limited warranty for products purchased from its authorized dealers. UGG® Australia does NOT offer a manufacturer's limited warranty for products purchased from anyone who is not an authorized dealer and it does NOT offer rebates or other special opportunities for products purchased from anyone who is not an authorized dealer.
eBay Sellers/On-Line Auctions and Trade Boards:
UGG® Australia does NOT authorize any of its dealers to sell on eBay, or any other on-line auctions or trade boards. UGG® Australia's agreements with its dealers prohibit sales on auction sites. Accordingly, UGG® Australia does not offer its limited warranty or rebates for products purchased on these sites and will not assist with resolution of any disputes including assistance with Pay Pal refund requests.