Women's Adirondack Boot II - Leather
DetailsRenowned for its bar-raising blend of fashion and performance, the Adirondack II features waterproof full-grain leather, sheepskin lining, and cuffable suede shaft. Breathable eVent® bootie, removable/replaceable sheepskin insole, and UGG®-exclusive Vibram® outsole stand up to snowy weather in unsurpassed style.
Insole: Removable and replaceable sheepskin sockliner naturally wicks away moisture. Waterproof but breathable eVent® bootie helps keep your feet dry.
Outsole: Exclusive Vibram® outsole uses a repeating lug pattern which maximizes surface contact and provides flexibility at the foot's natural flex point.
- Can be worn up or cuffed down
- Waterproof leather with suede shaft
- Lined with 17mm tablegrade Sheepskin
- Non-wicking 5mm round nylon laces
- 9" shaft circumference
- 7" shaft height
- 1 1/4" heel height
- True to size
- This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
- Fur Origin: Australia, UK, Ireland or United States
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
- By UGG® Australia; RN# 88276
- Product made in US, China, or Vietnam, varies by product.
- Use UGG® Australia Care Kit for suede, leather cleaner for leather, nubuck cleaner.