A go-to daily companion, the Classic Cardy fuses the coziness of your favorite sweater with the comfort features at the foundation of UGG®. A heathered Merino-wool blend boasts functional wooden logo buttons, creating a three-styles-in-one silhouette that can be worn all the way up, unbuttoned and cuffed, or slouched down for a casual-cool feel.
Estimate Your Delivery Dates
- Wool/cotton blended and lambswool/cashmere blended uppers with sueded heel guards and nylon binding. Also features our signature UGG® woven label.
- Cushy foam for extra comfort. Covered with a genuine sheepskin sock liner that naturally wicks away moisture and keeps your feet warm and dry.
- Comfortably light and flexible molded EVA bottom with a patent protected outsole design.
- 50% wool, 50% acrylic blend, three functional laser etched wood buttons.
- Three functional laser etched wood buttons.
- 14" shaft circumference
- 1" heel height
- 15" shaft height
- Order full size down, 1/2 size if in between sizes.
- For another look, consider the Jena.
- This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
- Fur Origin: Australia, European Union or United States
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
- By UGG® Australia; RN# 88276
- Product made in US, China, or Vietnam, varies by product.
- Handwash with wool cleaner, air dry.
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE ANSWERS
Do you have questions about this product?
Do you have questions about this product?Ask a Question
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
UGG® Australia footwear is warranted for one year against defective materials and workmanship. This does not extend to problems that arise from normal wear and tear. Slight dye transfer may occur with darker colored sheepskin during first few wears. Lighter colored sheepskin may pickup inks from clothing with which it comes in contact. This discoloration is not covered under the manufacturer's limited warranty.
Because sheepskin is a natural product, there may be some irregularities and variations in color and texture. These traits are characteristic of fine sheepskin and add to the beauty and character of the footwear. These characteristics may cause variations in the fit and wear of some sheepskin products. These irregularities and variations are not covered under the manufacturer's limited warranty.
Authorized UGG® Australia Dealers:
UGG® Australia offers a manufacturer's limited warranty for products purchased from its authorized dealers. UGG® Australia does NOT offer a manufacturer's limited warranty for products purchased from anyone who is not an authorized dealer and it does NOT offer rebates or other special opportunities for products purchased from anyone who is not an authorized dealer.
eBay Sellers/On-Line Auctions and Trade Boards:
UGG® Australia does NOT authorize any of its dealers to sell on eBay, or any other on-line auctions or trade boards. UGG® Australia's agreements with its dealers prohibit sales on auction sites. Accordingly, UGG® Australia does not offer its limited warranty or rebates for products purchased on these sites and will not assist with resolution of any disputes including assistance with Pay Pal refund requests.