WomensClassic Short Metallic Leopard Calf Hair
Estimate Your Delivery Dates
- A heritage style that features calf hair with a stylish leopard print with gold glimmer accents
- 17mm sheepskin lining that naturally wicks away moisture
- 17mm UGGpure™ sockliner that naturally wicks away moisture
- Lightweight and flexible molded EVA with patent protected outsole tread design.
- 8" shaft height
- The sueded side of Twinface sheepskin is susceptible to staining and discoloration if worn in snow or rain. To ensure longevity, please handle with care.
- This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
- Fur Origin: Australia, European Union or United States
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
- By UGG® Australia; RN# 88276
- This product is made in US, China, or Vietnam, varies by product
- Use UGG® Australia Care Kit for cleaning.
ASK QUESTIONS, SHARE ANSWERS
Do you have questions about this product?
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What size would I use if I'm typically a 6 1/2?Asked on 12/17/2013 by Alma from Bakersfield
A:These will run true to size, but will offer some give. A size 7 would be recommended for you.Answered on 12/17/2013 by UGG Australia Product Specialist
Q:Hello I was wondering if the Leopard Calf Hair boots could be treated normal like a regular uggs boot? I have a bomber pair and grey classics and wanted to know if i could clean them like i would with my other boots? Same for using stain protector spray and cleaning products I got from this site as well. Sorry if I worded my question poorly, and thanks for taking your time to read this. :)Asked on 12/15/2013 by Sadie from MA
A:1. Gently wipe any dirt off the shoe with a damp cloth. Warm water on its own or with mild soap mixed in will work. You should rub in the direction of the hair growth. Do not get the shoe too wet in this process.
2. Brush the shoe with a small, bristled brush. You can purchase a specialty brush at most shoe stores, but a small, hard, plastic brush will do. Depending on how often you wear your shoes, this should be done at least once a month to remove dirt.
3. Spray a protective spray on your shoes to protect them from general wear and tear. This spray can usually be purchased at the same location where you purchased your shoes. Not all protective sprays are meant for calf hair, so be sure to read the label or ask a knowledgeable employee before purchasing a spray.Answered on 1/15/2014 by UGG Australia Product Specialist
Do you have questions about this product?Ask a Question
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
UGG® Australia footwear is warranted for one year against defective materials and workmanship. This does not extend to problems that arise from normal wear and tear. Slight dye transfer may occur with darker colored sheepskin during first few wears. Lighter colored sheepskin may pickup inks from clothing with which it comes in contact. This discoloration is not covered under the manufacturer's limited warranty.
Because sheepskin is a natural product, there may be some irregularities and variations in color and texture. These traits are characteristic of fine sheepskin and add to the beauty and character of the footwear. These characteristics may cause variations in the fit and wear of some sheepskin products. These irregularities and variations are not covered under the manufacturer's limited warranty.
Authorized UGG® Australia Dealers:
UGG® Australia offers a manufacturer's limited warranty for products purchased from its authorized dealers. UGG® Australia does NOT offer a manufacturer's limited warranty for products purchased from anyone who is not an authorized dealer and it does NOT offer rebates or other special opportunities for products purchased from anyone who is not an authorized dealer.
eBay Sellers/On-Line Auctions and Trade Boards:
UGG® Australia does NOT authorize any of its dealers to sell on eBay, or any other on-line auctions or trade boards. UGG® Australia's agreements with its dealers prohibit sales on auction sites. Accordingly, UGG® Australia does not offer its limited warranty or rebates for products purchased on these sites and will not assist with resolution of any disputes including assistance with Pay Pal refund requests.