DetailsOffering the hallmark comfort and luxury of the UGG® heritage line, the Womens Elissa accents signature UGG® Twinface sheepskin with Silkee suede toe and heel reinforcements, Tasman braid up the backstay, and laser-etched label. Vildona® reflective insole provides superior comfort, while notched, molded EVA outsole fuses flexibility with optimal traction.
- Approximate boot shaft height: 11¾"
- All styles are made with 17mm grade "A" twinface sheepskin with waterproof silkee suede.
- Tasman braid up the backstay
- Laser etch UGG® label
- Cushy foam insole with for extra comfort. Covered with a genuine sheepskin sock that naturally wicks away moisture and keeps your feet warm and dry.
- Vildona reflective insole liner
- Molded EVA outsole that is lightweight and flexible
- This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
- Fur Origin: Australia, UK, Ireland or United States
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
- The sueded side of Twinface sheepskin is susceptible to staining and discoloration if worn in snow or rain. To ensure longevity, please handle with care.
- By UGG® Australia; RN# 88276
- This product is made in China
Footwear Sizing Guide
Hat Sizing Guide
Glove Sizing Guide
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Good Quality
- Had my size 12
- Like the color
- Very Warm and Cozy
- Cold weather
I love these boots. I am very happy that I bought them. I have never spent this much on a pair of boots, however, I was willing with the expectation that they will last me a long time, will be warm, and they would actually fit me well.
My expectations were met. Thank you.
Pros: Cute shoe with the Tasman Braid detail -- I really like it. I wish they would do one in the classic style with it.
Cons: Boot has a narrow cut in the instep and is about 1/2 smaller than the classic UGG. So I would say it runs true to size. I wear 8 1/2 street shoe and neither an 8 nor 9 fit me. I wear 8 comfortably in the classic UGG ... I wish they made 1/2 sizes in a lot of the other Ugg shoes.